Pyrford c. 1630
This map shows part of Chertsey parish with ‘Denfords’ Bridge north and west; Woodham Lane, Sheerwater, Fullbrook; Woking Park and Palace (‘Kinge Corte’) south west; Pyrford Church and Newark Abbey south, Pyrford Place and park south east. Trees and buildings are depicted schematically and deer shown in Pyrford park. Some owners are named and acreages of plots given. It appears that part of the map is missing on the right hand side. No surveyor is named and the date of the map is estimated as c 1630.